Globular clusters are famous for their high concentration of stars: even one million stars closely packed together by gravity. But sometimes we find significantly loose bodies, making them like a dense open cluster. This...
Your Astro Shop
Your cart is empty
- Perseidi 2019: Guida pratica all’Osservazione 08/07/2019
- Perseid meteor shower 2019, online observation – 12 Aug. 2019 08/07/2019
- Dwarf Planet (134340) Pluto: a movie (25 July 2019) 07/26/2019
- The 16 July 2019 lunar eclipse: images and report from Rome 07/19/2019
- 16 July 2019 partial lunar eclipse: online observation 07/02/2019