We continue monitoring supernova SN 2017eaw in the spiral galaxy NGC 6946. Discovered almost two months ago, its brightness is still at its maximum. The image above is the average of twenty, 90-seconds exposures, remotely...
Your Astro Shop
Your cart is empty
- Super Blue Bood Moon 2018: an outstanding astronomical show – 31 Jan. 2018 01/13/2018
- Comet C/2017 T1 Heinze: an image (30 Dec. 2017) 01/03/2018
- The New Year’s Supermoon: images 01/02/2018
- Sky of the Month – star charts: Jan. 2018 12/27/2017
- New Year with the Supermoon: 1 Jan. 2018 12/23/2017