A bright supernova, SN 2018ivc, has been discovered in the peculiar galaxy Messier 77, close to its nucleus on 24 Nov. and, after a long period of cloudy/rainy weather, we could capture it. Here...
Your Astro Shop
Your cart is empty
- Comet 46P/Wirtanen ready to its flyby with the Earth: a new image – 15 Dec. 2018 12/16/2018
- Comet 123P/West-Hartley: an image (9 Dec. 2018) 12/15/2018
- Comet 29P/Schwassmann–Wachmann in outburst: an image (11 Dec. 2018) 12/15/2018
- Comet 64P/Swift-Gehrels: an image (10 Dec. 2018) 12/13/2018
- Comet 38P/Stephan-Oterma: an image (11 Dec. 2018) 12/12/2018